Friday, August 31, 2012

No Criminal Conduct Occurred

I'm releasing this blog a day early (from my every other day schedule) because interest seems to be there to hear about this subject.
Here is the reason I said in yesterday's blog that the October 26, 2009 event at the home of the Burns family appears to have no connection to the investigation of the murder of Stacey Burns.
I have been told that I will be receiving dispatch logs regarding the 146 North Main Street call on October 26, 2009. However, "there are no officer, incident or investigative reports as the responding personnel determined that no criminal conduct had occurred on that date."
Could it be stated much clearer than that? Does anyone out there have a different viewpoint? I have made some inquiries but until I hear from someone with specific knowledge that something different happened that day, I have no choice but to take the word of the authorities who dealt with the situation. Apparently, my idea to use this as backstory in the book is not going to happen.
In addition, archival records for telephone calls, radio transmissions or transcriptions do not go back that far so they are also unavailable.
Duker  

No comments:

Post a Comment