Saturday, August 25, 2012

Attorney General-Request for Info

As suggested by Chief Stuart Chase of the Wolfeboro Police Department, I submitted an official request for incident/police reports and transcripts of 911 tapes that relate to the "incident" of October 26, 2009 at the home of Stacey Burns on N. Main Street to Mr. Jeff Strelzin, prosecutor for the New Hampshire Attorney General's office. I've already been informed that no information about the actual day of the murder is available due the status of the investigation. In my quest for more "backstory" (see other blogs for explanation if needed) I thought that the reports of the incident on October 26 would provide additional insight to include in the book.
I'm interested to know why I was referred to Mr. Strelzin if this incident is unique and separate from the murder investigation. If it is part of the murder investigation, I'm sure my request will be turned down. I'll keep you informed through this blog.
As always, my offer to include other documented information in Murder in a Small Town: The Tragic Death of Stacey Burns stands if anyone out there wants to provide it.
Duker

1 comment:

  1. I would never want to miss out any opportunity to read out your contents.
    DUI lawyer Sarasota

    ReplyDelete