Saturday, August 18, 2012

Update-Freedom of Info request

I wanted to keep everyone updated on my request for information about the incident on N. Main Street on October 26, 2009.
According to the tracking information supplied by the USPS, an "attempt" to deliver was made in both cases with notices left that the certified letters sent to the Wolfeboro Chief of Police and the Commander of Troop E, N.H. State Police  had arrived. I assume that they should be in the respective person's possession by Monday at the latest. My record sending certified letters is not good. As mentioned in a previous blog, the one I sent with a simple question to John Quinones of 20/20 fame was signed for but not answered. The one I sent to Ed Burns was never picked up and was eventually returned to me unopened.
If either of these outcomes happens with these two letters, I will not be happy as I believe that common courtesy would demand a response of some sort.
Some people who have just started reading this blog may not know that it has been ongoing for over a month. If you cannot get the beginning blogs, you may have to look at "older posts."
On Monday, I will once again explain why interviews with certain people would be so helpful with presenting an accurate picture of this terrible tragedy.
Duker

No comments:

Post a Comment