Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Key clubs? Drugs? In Wolfeboro?

Today, just two brief items in the blog . . .
First, I have sent via certified letter a request for police reports and 911 transcripts regarding the incident at the Burns'  home on North Main Street on October 26, 2009. These, if they release them and there is no reason that I can see not to release them, will provide additional background into the characters who people this story.
Second, I must mention that I have now heard from enough sources that the questions have to be raised: Is there another side to the idyllic, quiet town of Wolfeboro? Is the "key club" myth or truth? Is there a sophisticated drug culture that exists in the town, not simply juveniles fooling around with pot but something far more serious? I do not know the answers to these questions but since they have been asked of me in connection with my book about Stacey Burns, maybe someone out there can enlighten me? I'd love to bury these troubling rumors but need some help doing so.
Anyone care to respond? Duker

2 comments:

  1. Duke I'm sorry I've been slow in responding to you but I'm still working on things up here and when I can compile everything I'll turn it over to the right people. I'll e mail you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting and I wouldn't be surprised if something 'sinister' is going on in a small town. Thanks Duke and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete