Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Stacey Burns book issues

I am changing direction of this blog. For at least the next few weeks, I will be addressing issues pertaining to my current writing project entitled (tentatively) Murder in a Small Town: The Tragic Death of Stacey Burns.
Every other day, I will raise a question which I have encountered in the last two years of researching this project. Anyone who might have an answer is certainly more than welcome to respond.
Today's question: Why has Ed Burns not responded to my requests to tell his side of the story, even refusing to sign for a certified letter asking him to take part? I would love to have his input to find balance and fairness in the book.
Thursday's question will deal with my search for answers about a particularly sensitive topic.

1 comment:

  1. I think Ed was portrayed as a jealous and abusive husband in the 20/20 piece and people are going to think what they want so why take the chance at someone taking more shots at you. Plus I'm sure he would like this sad situation to go away for his kids sake. His alibi seemed pretty air tight to me.

    ReplyDelete