Monday, June 11, 2012

An Ed Burns question

Although attention to this blog so far has been somewhat sparse, to say the least, I hold out hope that maybe someone is at least reading it, even if there is no comment.
My two questions today are really easy ones. One which I should have asked long ago is what is the name of the hotel in Boston where Ed Burns spent Saturday night, the night that Stacey was killed?
The second one could only be answered by Ed Burns but I sure there are as many opinions as there are people out there! Here it is: Why, after picking up the three girls on Friday then realizing that you had a prior commitment for the weekend, didn't you just return the girls to their mother for Mothers' Day weekend?
Wednesday's discussion and question will center on the first responders to Stacey's house after they received the 911 call.
Duker

5 comments:

  1. As said in the 20/20 interview by Ed he has a reason that will come out when the killer is caught. And his prior commitment was to go out for 1 night while I believe he left the girls with Stacey's mother which I'm sure gave them a chance to visit with each other. Mothers day/Grandmothers day pretty much the same to me. Plus he did take one of the girls to a soccer game down in the southern part of the state while Stacey was suppose to be at another game in Wolfeboro. So many parents would have and did do the same thing on that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He certainly indicates on 20/20 why he wouldn't return to Wolfeboro- paraphrasing-he says that he was not happy with some of the people they were being exposed to in Wolfeboro. Within a minumum of an hour after picking them up, he remembers that he has a prior commitment? I guess the truth is out there somewhere but, as I said in the letter on my website, I'm not convinced that this case is anywhere near the front burner for the authorities any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree Duke and thats why people like you and I and Stacey's true friends need to continue the fight and not let this happen !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From what you've told me and what I've read, I have always suspected Ed Burns. He made sure that girls were out of the house, then freed himself to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise remember that in the 20/20 piece Ed stated when he took the kids its was mostly to give Stacey a break and you also have to remember he was suppose to take one of those girls to a game in southern NH while Stacey took another that stayed home to one at the "Nick" in town. Plus I'm sure this wasn't the first time he's ever taken the kids leaving Stacey home and venerable.

    Also think about this, Stacey had a date on Friday night and than Jim was supposedly invited over by Stacey to watch a movie on Saturday night (the night she was killed) so how would Ed have know that she would be home on not have an overnight male guest with here before he drove all the way up from Massachusetts.

    Whoever killed her knew she was home and alone. Just some things for you to think about.

    ReplyDelete