Sunday, June 17, 2012

Nothing new

Today's question will have to wait until tomorrow as I will hopefully be speaking with someone today who might trigger a fresh question for everyone.
To anyone reading this blog, I ask for patience if you came here expecting another question to be available but I will ask a little one and then tomorrow add something of more substance.
Does anyone out there think there is still a bit of a fear factor existing because the murderer of Stacey Burns has not been incarcerated?

1 comment:

  1. I would imagine there is to some but what I think what bothers most is that there has not been an arrest and why. I think the person who committed this murder had an agenda and they carried it out. That person will slip up or someone will come forward and hopefully soon. This murder will not go unsolved I'm sure since to many people cared about Stacey and will keep the flame glowing. It's going to take just 1 person with the piece to the puzzle that's going to put it all together.

    ReplyDelete