Saturday, June 23, 2012

Calling all citizens

Please excuse a small bit of venting today as I express disappointment with those investigating the Stacey Burns murder case.
After over two years of exploring this case, interviewing any number of people close to it, researching all kinds of background material and writing fifteen chapters of a book about it, I recently offered to share and compare information I have with that of the investigators. I did this after attending the "walk for Stacey" in Concord on May 10. I did not ask to compromise their investigation; the offer was as an interested citizen who may or may have relevant information. I sent this offer via e-mail to the NH State Police with a cc to the Wolfeboro Police Department. Hearing only a "thank you keeping me informed" from the Wolfeboro Police Chief (who does not have jurisdiction in the case) I sent the same request to the NH Cold Case division which, I understand, has conducted interviews in Wolfeboro. To date, I've not had a response of any kind. I'm just wondering why? Would a thank you for your interest note or call be in order?
I just thought that there may be something in my notes or recordings that might help.
Has anyone else had an experience like this?
Duker  

No comments:

Post a Comment