Saturday, June 9, 2012

A John Quinones question

On the 20/20 show of January, 2010, John Quinones interviewed a number of the same people I have interviewed. I sent Mr. Quinones a certified letter which was signed for in May, 2011. In that letter, I expressed my surprise that he (John Quinones) had been given a detail about the crime which I felt should never have been made public. I asked for a simple yes or no answer as to whether it was true that he told Jim Vittum about that detail during his interview. If he did, then he shouldn't have known that fact. If he didn't, then Jim Vittum's credibility suffers. Of course, he never responded. Once again, we are left to speculate rather than sorting out the truth.
So, here is my question for John Quinones: Did the police investigators provide you with information that you could use in the interview process, information which I've been told is off-limits to the general public? If so, why would they do that and jeopardize the investigation? If not, who did provide you the information?
It seems to me that these are legitimate questions, given that information coming forth from the authorities about the case has been sparse, to say the least.
Duker

No comments:

Post a Comment