Saturday, September 15, 2012

Who's on "the List?"

Since the last blog, the list of people I'd like to ask just two questions has grown from ten to eleven.
Here are the promised hints as to who may be some of the people on the list. I suppose I could come right out and mention their names but that would be too easy. If you recognize any of these possibilities, perhaps you could put in a good word for me with them and they would contact me, ready to answer their two questions.
Three of the eleven are in law enforcement. Each has been involved with the Stacey Burns in different ways but each could easily make many questions on the part of the general public disappear if they would answer my two questions. (They would have to give permission for me to use their answers, of course.)
Two of the eleven are gentlemen with whom, according to Stacey's friends, she was involved during the months preceding her death. Their answers to my questions could either prove or disprove a couple of theories about Stacey's private life, theories which have been mentioned in public before, including on the famous (or infamous) 20/20 television show.
Tune in on Monday for hints about the other six people on my list.
By the way, there can be no doubt that the investigators of this case must have asked all pertinent questions of everyone involved so there would be no reason for anyone to be reticent about answering just a couple of questions from a "true crime neophyte." Would there?
Duker

No comments:

Post a Comment