Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Preview

It is October 24, 2012 and I promised in my last posting that I would resume this blog today. I will but I am resuming it without any new information since the last posting. However, I will be including brief snippets from Murder in a Small Town: The Tragic Death of Stacey Burns in yet another attempt to generate interest in this case. Hopefully, these short samples will direct some people with new information in my direction. As always, contact with me is not difficult through my website, this blog, twitter, Facebook, phone, e-mail, snail mail, etc. The first "snippet" is from page 103 of the unedited but copyright protected manuscript in a chapter entitled "The Investigation."

"As Sunday morning crept into afternoon, the scene of subdued pandemonium at 146 N. Main Street migrated to the police station in downtown Wolfeboro. The subdued is replaced by frenzied as friends and relatives stream into the station, searching for answers to questions they can't even formulate yet. By this time, the news has reached the extended family of Stacey Burns and her mother and siblings are on their way to Wolfeboro."

The sample creates no controversy. Future ones might.
duker  
  

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's great to see you keeping this alive! We can only hope to get answers. I hope we will eventually. Good work Duker!
    Scott

    ReplyDelete