Thursday, November 15, 2012

Update ("New" suspect)

In Monday's blog, I mentioned hearing from a person whom I perceive to be a reliable source that perhaps the police should be taking a closer look at another possible "person of interest" in the Stacey Burns murder case. I e-mailed the New Hampshire State Police cold case detective who is currently working on the case, saying that the information given to me might be helpful but then again, it may not be. With the resources of the NH State Police, this information could be easily confirmed or denied but I do not have the influence which they have.
In an attempt to keep the followers of this blog up to date, I will tell you that so far I have not heard from the New Hampshire State Police regarding my offer to share this information. After confirming some details with this source, I will make another attempt to contact the cold case investigators.
More later .  .  .
duker

No comments:

Post a Comment